August Office Hours
Becoming a better compliance officer moves organizations forward. At MedCompli, we are committed to empowering our valued clients with the knowledge and tools needed to excel. We are thrilled to announce our Office Hours webinars for the month of August, designed to equip you with the latest insights, best practices, and updates that will help your organization remain efficient and effective.
The first webinar will be “Dashboards and Analytics.” On August 2nd, we will show you how you can leverage data to make informed business decisions for your organization using our full analytic suite.
Next up is our FCPA Risk and Due Diligence Best Practices for Life Science Corporations in APAC with our partner PSA Group and special guest speaker Michael Olver, Managing Director, PSA Group.
We will delve into navigating the complexities of the DOJ guidelines and avoiding FCPA infractions when dealing with China and the entire APAC region. We’ll explore how compliance practices that work well in one country may not necessarily translate to others. Michael will guide you in developing a risk-based approach that aligns with DOJ guidelines, safeguarding your organization from potential pitfalls and legal challenges. As a bonus, you’ll receive a Best Practices checklist to ensure your compliance program is rock-solid.
On August 16th, we will streamline your workflow with MedCompli’s powerful integration - DocuSign.
Your compliance team must be efficient to keep up in today’s fast-paced world. That’s why our most used integration, DocuSign, has been a game-changer for compliance officers like you. Learn how to use the DocuSign integration and take full advantage of its features.
To wrap up the month, we will hold an information-packed session where you’ll get an overview of the latest MedCompli features and product roadmap. Our team members will share best practices to help you upskill on the MedCompli platform and make the most out of your compliance journey. This is the perfect opportunity to get your questions answered and meet other compliance professionals.
Why Attend MedCompli Office Hours?
At MedCompli, we believe in the power of knowledge-sharing and community support. By attending our Office Hours webinars, you can:
1. Stay Compliant: Gain insights into the latest DOJ guidelines and industry best practices, ensuring your organization remains compliant and secure.
2. Enhance Efficiency: Learn how to optimize your compliance program with our powerful integration, DocuSign, to streamline your workflow and increase productivity.
3. Upskill and Stay Updated: Participate in our Monthly Wrap-Up Office Hours to inform you about new features and best practices, empowering you and your organization to succeed.
4. Network with Experts: Interact with industry experts, like our Special Guest Michael Olver, who bring real-world experience and valuable knowledge to the table.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to elevate your compliance game. Register for our Office Hours webinars in August and gain the tools you need to become a better compliance officer.
Thank you for being a part of the MedCompli community. We look forward to seeing you at our Office Hours webinars!
To register for the webinars or learn more, click below:
- August 2, 2023 - Dashboards and Analytics | MedCompli Office Hours
- August 9, 2023 - FCPA Risk and Due Diligence Best Practices for Life Science Corporations in APAC
- August 16, 2023 - Leveraging DocuSign in MedCompli | MedCompli Office Hours
- August 23, 2023 - Monthly Wrap-Up | MedCompli Office Hours