Fred here, Chief Happiness Officer Intern at MedCompli. Welcome back to our product update newsletter. Here’s a rundown of the new features and tools your team can use to become compliance superheroes.
Here are a few of our recent updates that we’re incredibly excited about:
- Auto-Populate Contract Templates - We can now build contract templates in MedCompli that will auto-populate based upon information in the Consultant Profile. No more manual entry or copying & pasting to create standard HCP contracts.
- Enhanced Request Hub - Lots of enhancements in the Request Hub. You can custom name tabs, select which tabs are visible, and general improvements to the overall navigation.
- Edit Summary Description from Table
- Approve from Table
- Send Form with Attachments
- Summary Admin Email of All Pending Requests
- New Cancelled Status
- Change Default for Requestor Notifications
- Eliminate almost any manual compliance process
- Third-Party Due Diligence - We continue to enhance our Third-Party Due Diligence Module by strengthening the contract & vendor management features. Similar functionality to NAVEX Risk Rate or Blue Umbrella at a fraction of the cost.
- Invoice Updates - On the Invoice page, in the upper right you will now see a helpful summary of the relevant contract details.
- Compliance Monitoring with Permissions, Reminders, and Custom Checklists. Our powerful CompliTools functionality allows you to build and execute your compliance monitoring activities. Please reach out to learn more.
Dashboarding & Business Analytics
Our team has been hard at work on integrating a robust Business Analytics and Dashboarding tool into MedCompli.
We will be rolling out the enhancement in the next week. If you have specific dashboards you would like built please send an email with a mock-up and we will happily build.
Did You Know?
MedCompli includes an HCP Portal? An HCP can log in to an easy-to-navigate portal to update their demographic info, create invoices, and view documents. The portal will soon become even better with a Google login integration.
THANKS FOR READING!
Let us know how we can make MedCompli and this newsletter better! And, remember, you can always share feedback by emailing us.
Until next time,
Chief Happiness Officer Intern
PS: We are looking for newsletter interns! Please send a photo, a brief blurb on your favorite activities and why your human is the best. This month we are highlighting Fred who loves chasing down doctors to approve invoices and playing golf with his favorite human Jackie.
MedCompli, LLC, 13900 Tech City Circle #200, Alachua, FL
Christopher Gingras, CFE, FACHE
Principal & Founder